Office location and hours
My office is located in White River Junction (Wilder), Vermont. I hold office hours Monday through Friday, hours vary depending on the day. The office is located in the Billings Common Office Complex, in Building #2. (205 Billings Farm Rd., Suite 2D, White River Junction, VT 05001).
Fees & insurance
The standard fee for individual counseling is $180 per 55-minute session, with the exception of the initial diagnostic session, which is $200 for the 55-minute session. Couples counseling is $180 per 55-minute session or $270 per 85-minute session. For couples and family work, I recommend the 85-minute session. Groups are $65 per 90-minute session. Intensive therapy sessions, range from 4-hours to 4-days, are also available. Fees are payable in cash, check, credit card, or HSA card. I offer a limited number of sliding scale counseling session in my schedule for those that qualify based on financial hardship, full-time students, and active military and their dependents.
I am no longer contracted with any insurance company or VT-Medicaid. Our sessions may be covered under your out-of-network benefit, if you have such a benefit. Inquire with your insurance company to learn the specifics of those benefits. Since I am not contracted with insurance companies, I will not be able to get any information about your insurance benefits. You will need to provide full payment at time of service and I will provide you with a receipt (“superbill”) that you can submit directly to your insurance company for possible reimbursement under your out-of-network coverage.
New client forms
There are a few forms that will need to be reviewed and completed at the start of our work together and I’ll warn you now; it’s a lot of paperwork! But please read through all of this information in its entirety. You will learn more about me, how I approach this work and other relevant and important information about our work together. As you read through, please note any questions you have about the information, as we will have time to address those questions when we meet. These forms can either be downloaded, printed and completed in advance of our first meeting or you can arrive early and complete them in the waiting room before we meet. Plan for at least 30 minutes to read through and complete these forms.
- Combined Intake Forms – Contains both the Counseling Agreement and Policies document, which describes specific policies and practices that involve the professional working relationship between client and counselor, such as limits of confidentiality, fees, billing, scheduling instructions, my background, emergency contact information, etc. The intake packet also contains the Intake Questionnaire, which provides me with your contact information, family and medical history, and other relevant information.
- Adult Intake Forms (PDF file)
Please acquaint yourself with the information contained in these notices. Printed copies of these two documents are also available in the waiting room.
- Vermont Disclosure Statement – state required form that details my professional qualifications, provides a list of actions that constitute unprofessional conduct according to Vermont statutes, and details the available methods for making a consumer inquiry or filing a complaint with the Vermont Office of Professional Regulations.
- Disclosure Statement (PDF file)
- Notice of Privacy Practices – details my privacy policies regarding safeguarding your protected health information as established by the federal HIPAA law, also describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (PDF file)